oh joy, and must say you do have your work cut out for you, but it will be a work of love, I sometimes enjoy a little number play and your addy numbers come out to 10, which is a 1 the zeros don't count and 1 is THE power number, keeping you in good thoughts and prayers, don't forget to get a little play and fun in the midst of all the hard work, hugs
Tangie it is going to be wonderful! I am so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a whole new kind of "blank canvas" to work on :-) I am loving watching your progress!
ReplyDeleteoh joy, and must say you do have your work cut out for you, but it will be a work of love, I sometimes enjoy a little number play and your addy numbers come out to 10, which is a 1 the zeros don't count and 1 is THE power number, keeping you in good thoughts and prayers, don't forget to get a little play and fun in the midst of all the hard work, hugs
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful it must have been to finally walk in there and know it was yours! Oh I get goosebumps just thinking about it :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tangie, you deserve it, enjoy the next steps.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what you do with this place :-)