So glad to see things moving along!!! I love blogger too. Just a heads up, i had installed this app some time back, and found that my data usage went up tremendously (i wasn't posting from it enough to warrant the upped usage). It certainly could have been attributed to many other things besides this app, or a bug that has since been fixed, etc, or some other problem, I just don't want you to get dinged, just in case! And there may be some settings that can be tweaked. Best of luck on this wonderful adventure!!! Looking forward to the updates here!
Ah, the 'fun' side of owning your own biz - the paperwork. NOT!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see things moving along!!!
ReplyDeleteI love blogger too.
Just a heads up, i had installed this app some time back, and found that my data usage went up tremendously (i wasn't posting from it enough to warrant the upped usage). It certainly could have been attributed to many other things besides this app, or a bug that has since been fixed, etc, or some other problem, I just don't want you to get dinged, just in case! And there may be some settings that can be tweaked.
Best of luck on this wonderful adventure!!! Looking forward to the updates here!
oh wow that is good to know, I will keep a very close eye on it this month and see what happens! Thank you for the heads up!
DeleteThis is so cool! So happy you are taking us along on the ride!
ReplyDeleteWooowho!!! IT is happening. And I am so coming to play in your studio.
ReplyDelete