Monday, May 13, 2013

Lost in Ikea



Chairs everywhere, question is which ones can be sat in for long workshops!


Other adventures with my daughter's help










These are adorbs, I have an olive green one I got eons ago--- love the new colors! Don't really need them for the studio and they aren't on the list so no on these, but love them!

Plus, we're not buying anything today (even if it is on the list!) just scoping out the goods. Can't decide on the final pieces until we get IN the building and I can take better measurements (first time we went it was filled wall to wall preschool storage!).

1 comment:

  1. I got two pieces of furniture at Ikea for my studio that I absolutely love. The Alex drawer unit has shallow drawers that are perfect for all my pens and pencils and papers. I am thinking about getting another one for stamps, inkpads, pan pastels, etc. And the Varde base cabinet is perfect for me for painting journal pages since I like to paint standing up. I know you must be having the best time filling up your dream studio. Thank you for sharing your dream with us! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete