Wow, this is just awesome with the removal of all that glass without any injuries. I am so happy to see your wonderful vision becoming a reality. I agree with Bill, there should be at least one photo of you doing your thing in front of the mirrors. Hugs. ;)
(Due to extremely high medical bill copays and additional recuperative needs, my initial contribution wasn't as much as I would like. What is the procedure to add to a contribution at a later date. No problem with Amazon because I already use them for ebooks, etc., and have Prime. This is a posting email, not the one you have on record. Shirley/grambie.)
Good start.
ReplyDeletewow what a job, hugs
ReplyDeleteWhat? No dancing in front of the mirrors?
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog! What fun to watch your dream take shape. I am looking forward to more installments!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is just awesome with the removal of all that glass without any injuries. I am so happy to see your wonderful vision becoming a reality. I agree with Bill, there should be at least one photo of you doing your thing in front of the mirrors. Hugs. ;)
ReplyDelete(Due to extremely high medical bill copays and additional recuperative needs, my initial contribution wasn't as much as I would like. What is the procedure to add to a contribution at a later date. No problem with Amazon because I already use them for ebooks, etc., and have Prime. This is a posting email, not the one you have on record. Shirley/grambie.)