Ooh, I want Turquoise Ave! Street signs are so cool.
I know right? I had to contain (restrain) myself and just walk away with that one.
Perfect gem of a gift from the universe. And won't that Paris Green background just fit right in with the studio colours?
Perfect! :)
can't wait to see the step by step picsI love street signs...I chose the turquoise toothen I read you gals like it....I say Tangie auction time LOL
Awesome! Enjoying all the pics! Can't wait to see more!
Ooh, I want Turquoise Ave! Street signs are so cool.
ReplyDeleteI know right? I had to contain (restrain) myself and just walk away with that one.
DeletePerfect gem of a gift from the universe. And won't that Paris Green background just fit right in with the studio colours?
ReplyDeletePerfect! :)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see the step by step pics
ReplyDeleteI love street signs...I chose the turquoise too
then I read you gals like it....I say Tangie auction time LOL
Awesome! Enjoying all the pics! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDelete