You're welcome! So happy to be a part of this even if I live on the other side of the world but I do love what you do and to be a part of this is awesome.
You are welcome! I went to my journaling retreat the day things got funded, and was able to tell Penelope Harris that you did it!! I have good friends in Tucson, so someday I am going to come visit!!
Your welcome dear. Gosh I am so excited too, almost as much as you. The kit looks fantastic, that's the next thing I am going to do, download "BE". You are a "wonder" woman, all the best. I live in PA so I probably won't get to visit you but my heart is with you.
So excited for you! I was in the Art Journal Caravan in 2011, and one of the art journal pages I made inspired me to go ahead and apply to a college to get my Master's Degree. I will be graduating this May, thank you for helping inspire me to fulfill my dream! Now I am happy to be supporting yours!
I love ina's comment. You are a true inspiration and I am proud to support you. God gives us to each other to encourage one another. I just laughed with joy when I clicked in and saw your header. Elephants are my very favorite animals - it was like finding a secret message from you to me. Happy to be part of your herd. Blessings, Gina
You're welcome! Just wish I lived closer so I could come help paint or sweep floors or whatever.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! So happy to be a part of this even if I live on the other side of the world but I do love what you do and to be a part of this is awesome.
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome! I went to my journaling retreat the day things got funded, and was able to tell Penelope Harris that you did it!!
ReplyDeleteI have good friends in Tucson, so someday I am going to come visit!!
Your welcome dear. Gosh I am so excited too, almost as much as you. The kit looks fantastic, that's the next thing I am going to do, download "BE". You are a "wonder" woman, all the best. I live in PA so I probably won't get to visit you but my heart is with you.
ReplyDeleteGlad to be a supporter. I'm sure you will do us proud! I just downloaded BE. I love the colors, looks like it will be fun to work with. So thank you!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! I was in the Art Journal Caravan in 2011, and one of the art journal pages I made inspired me to go ahead and apply to a college to get my Master's Degree. I will be graduating this May, thank you for helping inspire me to fulfill my dream! Now I am happy to be supporting yours!
ReplyDeleteI love ina's comment. You are a true inspiration and I am proud to support you. God gives us to each other to encourage one another. I just laughed with joy when I clicked in and saw your header. Elephants are my very favorite animals - it was like finding a secret message from you to me. Happy to be part of your herd. Blessings, Gina
ReplyDelete