I think these checks were made just for me ;) guess I'll have to wait for my personal checks to run out. I was so tempted to get them for my business checks though (pfffft maybe I still will)! They have an awesome sale going on right now if any one needs checks-4 boxes of duplicates for only $17.97.
Nooooo! Go for Alice!
ReplyDeletethose would be very hard to pass up, hugs
ReplyDeleteDefinitely go with Alice.... you are far from "Plain Jane"....
ReplyDeleteI'm not understanding,, do you have to buy your cheques in the US? We get ours with our bank account, but in any case Tangie, I think you should design your own,, how cool would that be? Lol
ReplyDeleteGo for the Alice checks - I used to have Barbie and Tinkerbell checks. The blue ones are too boring.
ReplyDeleteTangie, you only live once. As I'm coming up on my 60th bday, I've consider coloring my hair blue. Why NOT?!!?!?! Who really cares what anyone else thing. We're only on this earth a short while so do what YOU WANT! Love the Alice checks--they are so you. Anyone who has worked with you probably would be disappointed if you didn't get them. The shop is looking better and better, wish I could be there for your grand opening. Take care and lots o' hugs to ya,
ReplyDeletekern
Tangie, you only live once. As I'm coming up on my 60th bday, I've consider coloring my hair blue. Why NOT?!!?!?! Who really cares what anyone else thing. We're only on this earth a short while so do what YOU WANT! Love the Alice checks--they are so you. Anyone who has worked with you probably would be disappointed if you didn't get them. The shop is looking better and better, wish I could be there for your grand opening. Take care and lots o' hugs to ya,
ReplyDeletekern