Saturday, July 27, 2013

Yesterday!


I was so busy living in the moment and enjoying chatting with everyone I didn't take many pictures! It was truly an amazing day yesterday, it was such an incredible sight to see everyone in there creating art! We will be open about mid-August officially, and I hope that we can keep sharing the studio with people! It's been an amazing adventure so far! Thanks everyone who helped get us to this point, and to the wonderful ladies who came yesterday!




6 comments:

  1. Tangie it looks fabulous ! So pleased for you and Dave it's gong to be a fantastic journey.. So wish I could be there in person but the UK is a long way .....Keep posting photos so I can see what you all get up to

    hugs

    Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I'm so thrilled to see your dream taking flight! Wish I lived closer, I am in New England. But if we ever do travel to the area, I plan to stop in. It looks incredibly fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to see the studio open and people enjoying it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like great fun!!!! Wish I was closer too!!!
    Congratulations for getting this going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like great fun!! Wish I lived closer too!!!
    Congratulations on getting this up and going!!!

    ReplyDelete