I am so proud of how far you and Dave have come in designing and constructing this artsy place of love since the first dance studio photos. I think Dave's golden book journals are an inviting and wonderful addition to the studio. I just wished that you had a 3-month pledge category then I could have contributed more. Love Grambie/Shirl :)
Wow - it looks fantastic, Tangie! I love how you created the Artspiration sign. The studio is just bursting with creative energy - I can feel it all the way in MD!
I am so proud of how far you and Dave have come in designing and constructing this artsy place of love since the first dance studio photos. I think Dave's golden book journals are an inviting and wonderful addition to the studio. I just wished that you had a 3-month pledge category then I could have contributed more. Love Grambie/Shirl :)
ReplyDeleteWow - it looks fantastic, Tangie! I love how you created the Artspiration sign. The studio is just bursting with creative energy - I can feel it all the way in MD!
ReplyDeleteAwwww it looks amazing. I'm so proud of how far you've come. I truly don't know how you find the energy to get it all done.
ReplyDelete