Thursday, August 8, 2013

Minor Setbacks and Postcards are Winging!

I just got done with 9 days of Art Unraveled where we talked to hundreds and hundreds of people about the studio and we hope got some good buzz going!

Here is a picture of our booth on Vendor day.

As for how the actual studio is going we've been facing some "minor" set backs like the air conditioner breaking for the 3rd time and they finally found the sewer problem (we haven't had working plumbing for awhile now)........see the tape below? That marks where there is a collapsed pipe under the foundation and where at 8AM tomorrow morning they will start jackhammering away to try to fix said problem. Yes....on my beautiful new flooring. But it is, what it is--and we will just keep moving forward, overcoming these things as we go along, it was bound to happen since this place had been vacant for awhile, I know in my heart it will all turn out fine!  (OH PS! They did fix the air (new compressor!) and it's not 90 degrees in here HOOORAY! I'm a happy, happy girl!)



Hopefully all you folks at the $25 levels got your postcards! All rewards went out for levels $1-$25! Other rewards will be fulfilled in the month stated on kickstarter, I'm working hard on them all and having a blast!

We're tentatively setting our Grand Opening dates for the weekend of August 23rd! Stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yup got my postcard, quite lovely Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a dumb question-I backed at a higher level. Does that mean that the rewards from the lower levels will $1 -$25 and so on will be shipped all together in the month that I'm to receive my reward? I hope that makes sense. We're in the process of moving and so our mailing address will be different. (I just updated it in the Response needed email I received).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes most of it will all come in one month, however there is a good chance your postcard will come separate--make sure you email me with your new address!

      Delete