the view the other night as we were leaving, from outside the store looking in. (It already looks MUCH different now)!
starting the store set up, the supply part of the store won't open for awhile even though the classroom will be open! We are saving up to buy supplies etc to sell. It will be full of our Etsy merchandise and Dave's journals late this summer though!
I'm setting up my work area so I can get to work on all those backer rewards! HOORAY!
Another view of something I showed you before (I think).
It's dark because the lights were off but the sinks are FINALLY in! HOORAY! I'm saving my pennies for some Edison bulbs (someday!) but this is the "idea" of how the light fixture will look, I've got to fix the cords etc, I just sort of threw it up there to make sure I liked the idea. Which I do, lots!
Fuzzy picture, I know but if you are sitting in one of the yellow chairs in one of the above pictures, this is what my area looks like over yonder--it's exciting stuff!
Thanks so much everyone! July is going to be all about getting the website up and working on those rewards!!!
xoxo
Tangie and Dave






I see so much progress, Tangie! I can't wait to be able to come over and play :-)
ReplyDeleteLooking pretty awesome, Tangie!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I seriously want to go play there!! You all are doing a great job!!
ReplyDeleteIts really coming along, now! So fun!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! I can't wait to see it (and you) soon!
ReplyDeleteThere is so much progress since I last peeked. It has been many days since these photos were posted, and I can image so much more has been done! Wishing the best on each step of this adventure!
ReplyDelete